Working at St Vincent's Private Hospital Sydney
At St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney, our culture of innovation is at the forefront of our employees’ ideas. If you want to make a difference, working for a not for profit organisation, we would love to invite you to apply to join our wonderful team.
We place significant importance on the delivery of compassionate care within a positive working environment – an environment that encourages our employees to reach their full potential. We value research, learning and development, and offer all staff an environment that fosters their professional growth. We are a highly regarded choice for undergraduate and postgraduate students and a first choice for many health professionals.
If you are interested in learning what career opportunities exist at our facility, view the current job vacancies list below. If you are interested in applying for one of these roles please contact our friendly HR team by filling in the form below.
Current Job Vacancies
Click on the position below to download the job advertisement.
Investing in our People
At St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney, we embrace values of Compassion, Justice, Integrity and Excellence. We want to hear from people who share our values, who want to make a difference and who care.
We are an equal opportunity employer, work as a team and make the professional development of our employees a priority. When you are an employee at St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney, you can expect the following:
- Learning and professional development opportunities available in a wide range of roles across the hospital
- Salary-packaging options, which means more tax free money in your bank on pay day.
- Smartsalary where you can earn up to $9,010 tax free every year to help meet financial commitments, like rent, your mortgage, utilities, etc.
- Flexible competency-based rostering – work-life balance is as important to us as it is to you. We support part-time work, rostered days off for full-time staff, and the opportunity for hours to be paid in lieu.
- Living Our Values: Rewards and Recognition Program- Hospital rewards and recognition program for staff, where employees from every department across the facility are recognised and gifted for going above and beyond in their everyday roles.
- Discounts for Local Businesses
- The full support of an Employee Assistance Program
- A strong focus on internal development of staff for promotion and upskilling across roles and departments
- Health and wellbeing opportunities - Regular staff health education forums
- Fitness Passport
Our friendly HR team below will be your point of contact for all job vacancy applications and if your successful in your application they will guide you through the hospital onboarding process and ensure you feel welcomed and supported in the start of your career here at St Vincent's Private Hospital Sydney.
Steve Ralphs, Human Resource Manager
Cherie Hopper, Human Resource Business Partner
Carmen Lau, Human Resource Business Partner