You are here:
FRACS (Vascular & General)
• Minimally invasive endovascular management of aortic pathology
• Endovascular and hybrid management of complex peripheral vascular disease including subintimal angioplasty and stenting, atherectomy, and retrograde recanalisation of chronic total occlusive disease in diabetics
• Carotid Endarterectomy surgery
• Renal Transplant, Fistula creation and maintenance
• Thoracic outlet syndromes
• Open venous and endovenous surgery
• Venous compression syndromes
• Medical and surgical management of DVT
Dr Theivendran is a contemporary Sydney based Vascular, Endovascular and Transplant Surgeon with a dual Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of Surgeons in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. He is also a Flight Lieutenant in the Royal Australian Air Force.
Dr Theivendran undertook four years of Fellowship training in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery in Auckland City Hospital, St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney, Royal North Shore Hospital Sydney and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital Sydney.
He obtained his Fellowship in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery and worked as a Consultant Vascular and Transplant Surgeon at Austin, Northern and Epworth Health in Melbourne before moving back to Sydney at the request of his wife. As they say 'happy wife, happy life’......
Mayo is a member of Australian Medical Association, The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and the Australian and New Zealand Society for Vascular Surgery. When time permits he enjoys the outdoors with his wife Komathy and his mini dachshunds, Schultz & Otto (#schultztheminidaschund #ottotheminidoxie). His interest are in vintage cars and dreams of owning a car from the 1960's!
Mayo aims to provide accessibility, clinical excellence and holistic care.
Suite 602, Level 6, St Vincents Clinic, 406 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst
(02) 9439 8972
(02) 9439 4006