St Vincent’s Clinic Medical Imaging & Nuclear Medicine is a private practice operated by St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney and Specialist Radiologists.
Areas of specialisation include Neuroradiology, Musculoskeletal Imaging (including MRI), Nuclear Medicine, Breast Imaging plus Obstetric & Gynaecological Ultrasound.
We are located on Level 5 of St Vincent’s Clinic and provide services to inpatients and outpatients of both the Clinic and St Vincent’s Private Hospital. We offer a wide range of services including:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- CT scans – Multislice Computerised Tomography
- 128 and 16-Slice technology with fluoroscopy
- Interventional procedures including radiofrequency ablation, facet and nerve injections, biopsies and drainage procedures
- Ultrasound including Doppler
- Fine Needle aspiration and core biopsy
- Obstetrics and gynaecology service
- Direct Digital X-Ray
- 3D Mammography (Tomosynthesis)
- Stereotactic localisation and mammatome breast biopsy
- Nuclear Medicine with SPECT CT
- Full range of Nuclear Medicine diagnostic tests including bone scan, bone marrow scan, brain scan, colonic transit scan, DTPA renal scan, gallium scan, gastric emptying scan, gastrointestinal blood loss study, gated heart pool Study (GHPS), hepatobiliary scans, labelled WBC (White Blood Cell) scans, leukoscan, liver & spleen scan, lung scan, Meckel’s diverticulum scan, myocardial perfusion rest/stress scan, octreotide scan (Indium), oesophageal transit scan, parathyroid scan, red blood cell liver or spleen scan, salivery scan, sentinal node lymphoscintigraphy, thallium Scan and thyroid scan
- A number of therapeutic services including Iodine-131 for thyrotoxicosis & Strontium 89 therapy for bone metastases.
- Interventional Procedures
- Drainage and biopsy of all areas
- Image guided facet joint and peri-neural (foraminal block) injections plus radiofrequency ablation
- Joint and bursal steroid injections
- Vacuum assisted breast biopsy
Hours of Operation (Outpatients)
CT, X-rays, Ultrasound, Mammography and Procedures
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
Monday to Friday 7.00am to 9.00pm
Saturday and Sunday 8.00am to 4.00pm
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5:00pm
Obstetric and Gynaecological Ultrasound Services
Thursday 4.00pm to 8.00pm
Saturday 8.00am to 12 noon
We are available 24 hours, 365 days a year for inpatient services.
Same day appointments are accommodated for most studies, including MRI & Mammography, wherever possible. No appointment is necessary for General X-ray studies.
For further information please call tel: 02 8382 7530 or visit our website.